The Ultimate Banner Plugin Review
Every website owner will benefit from the use of this product on their website(s).
You can now create professional looking banners right within the backend of your wordpress website.
Who is it for?
Anyone who owns or has 1 or more websites.
What does it do?
It is a plugin that will help you save immediate money and time by helping you to build your own expert and pro looking banners directly on your websites backend.
You can create banners for ANY product you want to promote in seconds, customising a banner quickly from an extensive template collection.
This game-changing plugin will allow you to:
- Make custom mobile-responsive banners, sidebars, pop-ups, and opt-ins simply and quickly, for immediate use.
- A/B test everything to see what’s working best.
- Show different offers on different pages, or multiple offers on the same page.
- Easily change colors, text, and images.
- Control it all from one easy-to-use admin panel.
The Ultimate Banner Plugin includes everything you need to build the site elements that engage visitors, grow your list, and increase sales.
All you have to do is customize the templates, publish them on your pages, and let them go to work for you.
What are the benefits to you?
Save money that would have otherwise go into paying for an agency or your web designer. This product is sure to help increase visitor engagement and thereby generate sales for your products and services.
Manage everything in one convenient admin area… all conveniently inside your WordPress admin area. Intelligently control how, when and to whom banners are displayed to. A lot of features have gone into this plugin. It is a no brainer that this is a product heavy with value with so little cost.
Responsive ad maker
And this is huge: Everything is mobile responsive. As you know, most banners look terrible on mobile, because they’re just image blocks that don’t resize. If you want them to be responsive, you’ve got to fork over big bucks to a programmer to get the code.
* Built-in banner creator
A banner creation factory that is easy to use. Use an one of the existing library of templates or create new ones.
* Easy to use shortcodes
Generate are unique shortcode and systematically use it through the site at prominant locations to make the biggest impact.
* Integrates with ANY Autoresponder
The plugin has so much value it even integrates with your autoresponder for lead capture.
* Turn banners on/off
Simply to use and turn off any banner you like or quickly alter the destination url to match a different product.
* Intelligent banner display tracking
Another cool feature is the ability to Track hits and views to efficiently measure any statistical data to see how effective your banners are.
* Categorise your banner groups
* Track views/conversions and more
Create all sorts of banner ads:
– Sidebar Banners
– In-Post Banners
– Even CTA Buttons
– Full Width Banners
– Video Embedded Banners
– Testimonial Banners
Watch the short intro video to find out how they combine a series of technologies that have been proven to increase opt-ins by up to 1375%, through pattern interrupt technology and SO much more.
How to Get Cheap High Page Rank Domains?
How to find aged domains for sale?
Are you looking to buy old domains with high Page Rank and Domain Authority
that are recently expired domains or aged domains?
The old way of finding high quality PR domains was tons of manual research.
Lot’s of false starts and results that was just utter frustration.
This Software Will Get Aged,
High REAL PageRank, Multiple Backlink
And Social Authority Domains, For you
“Power Software Does
Weeks Of Work
High PR, Massive Value Expired
Domains For Pennies On The Dollar
[aio_button align=”center” animation=”pulse” color=”orange” size=”small” icon=”none” text=”Click here for more information” target=”_blank” relationship=”nofollow” url=”http://www.researcheasy.com/prpowershot”]
What can PR Power Shot do for you?
It can save you time searching for a high pr domain from just one place.
Automatically analyse the domain and find out the Page Rank and Domain Authority of the domain.
Schedule a search criteria and let it email you what it find everyday.
So setup your own ‘Domain Alerts’ easily with this almost free tool.
- Get list by email once a domain with a specified keyword with specified domain extension and specified pagerank
- With PR, full backlink profile, social signals like Google_, Facebook, Twitter, domain age
- Have someone bid on your behalf up to a maximum price so that you don’t have to be there 24 hours
- By the way – you can have endless filters for ALL of your projects running at the same time.
- and lots more.
Run it form your pc or from the website.
We love it because we save time looking for high PR and relevant domains.
Searching and finding PR4, PR5, PR6 and PR7 is now easy. Let it tell you the real ones from the fakes.
Excellent time saver.
Use it in your private Blog Network (PBN) or Private Website Network (PWN) for SEO.
Cheap way to build a private Blog Network.
In 10 minutes find high PR sites. Let it save you days and days doing all that research for you without doing anything.
Just tell it to bring back domains with high PR with a certain keyword in the domain name.
[aio_button align=”none” animation=”swing” color=”red” size=”small” icon=”star-empty” text=”Pr Power Shot” target=”_blank” relationship=”nofollow” url=”http://www.researcheasy.com/prpowershot”]
Don’t need to check for anything about a domain.
Let it do the work and get the answers to:
– Real or Fake PR
– Domain Authority
– Domain Age
– Social Signals
The good thing about finding these high quality high PR Domains is that you don’t have to do any of the following:
- Then you have to take each one – and do a whois lookup for the age
- Drop it into a pagerank checker (solving a captcha) and see where it scores.
- (Plus… is it a REAL page rank, or are you about to get caught with buying something with Fake PR…?)
- Dig into some tool to find out if it has ever had anyone tweet about it, or post it on Facebook or Google plus
- Look up the HISTORY of the domain, to see if there has been anything ‘undesirable’ on that domain in the past
- Check the backlinks and the trustflow on each domain
- See if it is directory listed or not.
- And on and on it goes….
Do you know what the greatest thing about this software is?
— It is the price —
As I said above it is almost a free tool. Pay once and use it for ever.
Check out the price you won’t be disappointed.
For me this is the number one domain digger, domain finder, domain searcher that cuts corners for me so cheaply.
I love what Walt Bayliss has created. Actually I like him a lot – a down to earth human being and one of the most honest persons I came across in this market.
What are you waiting for?
[aio_button align=”center” animation=”shake” color=”orange” size=”medium” icon=”star” text=”Checkout PR Power Shot ” target=”_blank” relationship=”dofollow” url=”http://www.researcheasy.com/prpowershot”]
The New Rules of Marketing & PR: How to Use Social Media, Online Video, Mobile Applications, Blogs, News Releases, and Viral Marketing to Reach Buyers Directly
Forget What You Know About PR: The New Rules of Media Relations
If you’re still following the traditional PR methods, I’m sure you’re finding that they are much less effective. To be much more successful, consider and use the new rules of media relations:
- Non-targeted, broadcast pitches are spam.
- News releases sent to reporters in subject areas they don’t cover are spam.
- Reporters who don’t know you yet are looking for organizations like yours and products like yours- make sure they will find you on sites like Google and Technorati.
- If you blog, reporters who cover the space will find you.
- Pitch bloggers, because being covered in important blogs will get you noticed by mainstream media.
- When was the last news release you sent? Make sure your organization is busy.
- Journalists want a great online media room.
- Include video and photos in your online media room.
- Some (but not all) reporters love RSS feeds.
- Personal relationships with reporters are important.
- Don’t tell journalists what your product does. Tell them how you solve customer problems.
- Follow journalists on Twitter to learn what interests them.
- Does a reporter have a blog? Read it. Comment on it. Track back to it (send a message whenever you blog about a subject that the reporter blogged about first).
- Before you pitch, read (or listen to or watch) the publication (or radio or TV show) you’ll be pitching to.
Once you know what a reporter is interested in, send them an individualized pitch crafted for their needs.
From the Back Cover
Market to win with the third edition of this modern-day business classic!
The one-of-a-kind guide to the future of marketing is back with the very latest digital trends in marketing and PR. Learn new tools and techniques to communicate with buyers directly, raise online visibility, and increase sales. For professionals, entrepreneurs, business owners, and professors alike, this pioneering guide offers actionable strategies that can be implemented immediately. In this new edition, author David Meerman Scott examines recent changes to the world of marketing and PR, including mobile marketing, new measurement tools, and fresh case studies. The New Rules of Marketing & PR once again brings you all the hottest insider tips so you can confidently market any product, service, or idea—for a fraction of the cost of traditional marketing and PR programs.
“You’re not supposed to be able to do what David Meerman Scott is about to tell you in this book!”—Robert Scoble, coauthor of Naked Conversations, Scobleizer.com
“This excellent look at the basics of new-millennial marketing should find use in the hands of any serious PR professional making the transition.”—Publishers Weekly (starred review)
“I’ve relied heavily on The New Rules of Marketing & PR as a core text for my New Media and Public Relations course at Boston University for the past six semesters. David’s book is a bold, crystal-clear, and practical guide toward a new (and better) future for the profession.”—Stephen Quigley, Boston University
“When I read The New Rules for the first time, it was a ‘eureka’ moment for me at HubSpot. David nailed the fundamental shifts going on in the buyer-seller relationship and wrote the classic text to help marketers take advantage of them.”—Brian Halligan, CEO, HubSpot, and coauthor of Inbound Marketing
OVER A QUARTER MILLION COPIES IN PRINT IN MORE THAN 25 LANGUAGES
See all Editorial Reviews
Paperback: 366 pages
Publisher: Wiley; 3 edition (August 30, 2011)
Product Dimensions: 9 x 6.4 x 1.1 inches
Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (31 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,707 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Selected Readers Reviews
Trent Veldkamp : Bought The New Rules of Marketing & PR: How to Use Social Media, Online Video, Mobile Applications, Blogs, News Releases, and Viral Marketing to Reach Buyers Directly as a xmas gift
for my dad. He loves it! Came quickly. I think it’s very cool and may
end up buying for myself.
Doyle Tafiti: I bought this The New Rules of Marketing & PR: How to Use Social Media, Online Video, Mobile Applications, Blogs, News Releases, and Viral Marketing to Reach Buyers Directly from this website last week. Up to this moment, I am happy with this guy.
Bobette Vanstee: I have been using this The New Rules of Marketing & PR: How to Use Social Media, Online Video, Mobile Applications, Blogs, News Releases, and Viral Marketing to Reach Buyers Directly for 1 week now. Nice built quality.
Bradly Tafiti: I was skeptical about the high quality of The New Rules of Marketing & PR: How to Use Social Media, Online Video, Mobile Applications, Blogs, News Releases, and Viral Marketing to Reach Buyers Directly in this cost
range. taking many hours, I agree with previous reviewers.
Erin Daddea: Everything is great. There is really nothing bad about The New Rules of Marketing & PR: How to Use Social Media, Online Video, Mobile Applications, Blogs, News Releases, and Viral Marketing to Reach Buyers Directly .